-
August 30th, 2001, 06:33 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
*sobs in the corner* 
------------------
Sounds of laughter..
Shades of love...
Death Defying
-
August 30th, 2001, 02:27 PM
#2
Inactive Member
*comes and sits with ya in the corner and hands you a box of tissues*...
Ive been trying to come in... but last two days when I would try.. I couldn't even get here. Then when I could.. I didn't have time to post 
------------------
the only acceptance we need is from ourselves
-
September 2nd, 2001, 11:14 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Yeah. Everyone's starting jobs, schools, making babies and whatever it is people start around this time of year.
------------------
Life is easy when you fake it
-
September 3rd, 2001, 06:02 PM
#4
Inactive Member
.....*stopms on in to try a liven up the place.
........screams and dances round like a jerk...
does a stip tease just to get ppls attention...
shows off the hostboard addicts tatto on my tushy..........walks back out butt nakkie
------------------
wont you listen to me Sam he's a devil not a man and he spreads the burning sand with water......... cool.......... clear.......... water
-
September 4th, 2001, 01:32 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
Oooooooooooooh! I'm jealous of that tatto *holds hand to forhead* Woe is me! no Tattoo!
*snickers* gawd I love this place..... Xenia is right....time to liven it up a lil! *brings beer and peanuts*
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
-
September 5th, 2001, 03:35 AM
#6
Inactive Member
*Walks in carrying chips and dip.... walks out.. comes back in with some Wine coolers and Tequila... leaves... comes back in with a big boom box..... 
------------------
the only acceptance we need is from ourselves
-
September 6th, 2001, 05:52 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Yeah, we'll just sit here with the few of us. Cosy. Let's get our pyjamas, paint eachother's nails and GIGGLE! 
------------------
Life is easy when you fake it
-
September 6th, 2001, 10:51 PM
#8
-
September 7th, 2001, 11:57 AM
#9
HB Forum Owner
And put on make-up?
And tell secrets about boys..*giggle*
------------------
Sounds of laughter..
Shades of love...
Death Defying
-
September 7th, 2001, 01:40 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
Oooooooh...and we could sing songs like On GREASE! *nods lots*
"loooooooook at me I'm Sandra Dee!"
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks